Date, time & venue
2021-04-08;6:30pm - 8:30pm;Webinar
Young or Ready Series (YoRS) is set to help young members to decide and equip themselves to the route of a professional engineer in different disciplines. It aims to provide a channel to share up-to-date information of Professional Assessment and address queries and misconception of members, such that they can fully understand the requirement of Professional Assessment and the way to demonstrate all the competences set out in the HKIE Competence Standard.
This seminar will introduce to young members:
- Routes towards HKIE Corporate Membership
- Arrangement of Competence-based Professional Assessment
- Preparation and submission for Professional Assessment
- Key to success in the Professional Assessment
- Suggestions on training focus
- Question-and-Answer session
The seminar will be conducted in Cantonese (Presentation materials in English).
Ir Steven K H LAI, Chairman, Mechanical Discipline Advisory Panel
Registration & Enquiries